The part-timing of America: An Omaha-based chain of fast food restauants has decided to cut the hours of all non-management employees workers’ hours to part time in order to avoid the costs of Obamacare.
available for only $5.99 from Mountain Lake Press, the new ebook edition of Genesis: the Story of Apollo 8, including a foreword by Valerie Anders and a new introduction by Robert Zimmerman. Also available at amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and all other fine ebook sellers.
"Not simply about one mission, [Genesis] is also the history of America's quest for the moon... Zimmerman has done a masterful job of tying disparate events together into a solid account of one of America's greatest human triumphs." --San Antonio Express-News
Last 5 Essays and Commentaries
Behind The Black Archives
Space Watch column for UPI
Recent And Upcoming Appearances
- Radio: every Tuesday and Thursday at 11:30 pm (EST) the John Batchelor Show, syndicated nationally. The weekday show appearances are sometimes 20 or 30 minutes long. Appearance times and days may vary, depending on events, with these changes shown below.
- Radio: April 7, 2013: 3:20 pm (Central), WCCO-AM, with Steve Thomson, Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Radio: April 8, 2013, 10:00 pm to 11:00 pm (Pacific), Coast to Coast with George Noory
- Radio: April 10, 2013: 12:00 am (Eastern), the John Batchelor Show, syndicated nationally.
- Radio: April 29, 2013, 6:00-7:30 pm (Pacific), The Moore Show, syndicated in the United Kingdom and podcast on the web.
- Radio: April 29, 2013, 10:00 pm to 12:00 pm (Pacific), Coast to Coast with George Noory
- Lecture: May 4, 2013, Banquet speaker at the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics Southern California Aerospace Systems and Technology Conference, Orange County, California.
- Radio: May 10, 2013: 9:20 pm (Eastern), the John Batchelor Show, syndicated nationally.
- Radio: May 12, 2013: 3:10 pm (Central), WCCO-AM, with Steve Thomson, Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Radio: May 15, 2013: 12:45 am (Eastern), the John Batchelor Show, syndicated nationally.