Please consider donating to Behind the Black, by giving either a one-time contribution or a regular subscription, as outlined in the tip jar to the right. Your support will allow me to continue covering science and culture as I have for the past twenty years, independent and free from any outside influence.
The 13 Democratic senators up for re-election in 2014 who voted for Obamacare, both in 2009 and last month.
Here are the Dirty Baker’s Dozen:
- Mark Begich (Alaska)
- Mark Pryor (Arkansas)
- Mark Udall (Colorado)
- Mary Landrieu (Louisiana)
- Al Franken (Minnesota)
- Max “Trainwreck” Baucus (Montana)
- Jeanne Shaheen (New Hampshire)
- Tom Udall (New Mexico)
- Kay Hagan (North Carolina)
- Jeff Merkeley (Oregon)
- Tim Johnson (South Dakota)
- Mark Warner (Virginia)
- Jay Rockefeller (West Virginia)
It is time for these politicians to find other work.