Pravda reborn! Doug Ross notes the fawning lack of any real questions to President Obama during an interview by a CBS journalist.
Kroft apparently had a brief case of amnesia and forgot about a few mildly important issues:
- The increasing calls for Eric Holder’s resignation and/or impeachment for Operation Fast and Furious, etc.
- The newly revealed Obamacare emails that appear to show Elena Kagan lied under oath
- The catastrophic failure of MF Global, headed by none other than one of Obama’s leading fundraisers, John Corzine
- The billions in “green energy” funds that went to Obama’s fundraisers and political cronies, Solyndra being only the most visible example
- The “historic” $4.2+ trillion budget deficits thanks to Obama’s disastrous stimulus debacle and the Democrats’ failure to pass a budget for 1,000+ days
Ross provides links to each of these scandals, none of which are trivial and all of which are true.
Sadly these kinds of pointless how-can-I-make-a-Democratic-President-look-good interviews are the rule from the mainstream almost-exclusively-Democratic press.