The last few days have been a horror show of hate. While most decent people were appalled by the murderous attack in Las Vegas and horrified by the evil of the man who did it, it appears the thing that offended the left most of all was not the murderer, but the guns he used and the nerve of conservatives and Republicans to defend the 2nd amendment of the Constitution in defying their non-stop efforts to repeal it. That outrage against conservatives often bordered on insane and outright hate, completely divorced from facts or reality.
- Americans More Dangerous Than Guns & ISIS
- The Las Vegas Shooting and the Attack of the Carrion Crows
- ‘Durn Tootin’, Great Shootin”: Richard Dawkins Mocks Americans, 2nd Amendment After Las Vegas Shooting
- In the Wake of the Las Vegas Shooting, There Can Be No Truce with the Second Amendment
- CBS Legal Exec: No Sympathy For Vegas ‘Because Country Music Fans Often Are Republican’
- Leftists Blame NRA For Las Vegas Tragedy
- Democrats Immediately Call For Gun Control After Las Vegas Shooting
- Keith Olbermann: NRA should be branded ‘a terrorist organization’
- Time to start profiling white males who stockpile guns
- Deli co-owner apologizes after tweeting Vegas shooting was ‘community outreach’
- The murderous members of the NRA should face a firing squad
- Michael Moore: Hey, let’s repeal the ‘outdated’ 2nd Amendment
This list of stories is only a small sampling. The hateful attacks the past few days on conservatives and anyone connected with Trump and the Republican Party by Democrats and leftists have been non-stop and repeatedly vicious.
The last story above however reveals clearly where these attacks are going. The left, and the Democratic Party that supports the left’s ideology, wants to end freedom and obtain unrivaled and unopposed power. Anything that stands in their way must be destroyed, including the Bill of Rights. Moore’s proposal to repeal the 2nd amendment is not the only proposal put forth by Democrats in recent years trying to repeal parts of the Bill of Rights. For example, in June Democratic Congressmen held a sit-in in the House, protesting the due process clause in the 5th amendment. Then, in 2014 the Democrats proposed repealing the 1st amendment. We already know that the left has worked tirelessly for the past century to make the 9th and 10th amendments moot so the federal government will rule over areas of law that were reserved to the states, or the people.
That’s 5 of the Bill of Right’s 10 amendments that leftists and the Democratic Party oppose. If I was dig a bit deeper I am sure I can find examples where they have worked to repeal the other five as well.
I want make it clear where this Democratic Party and its supporters in academia and Hollywood now stands. They hate all opposition, and want to repeal the constitutional protections created to protect ordinary people from tyranny. If you stand for freedom, you cannot stand with them.
And if you don’t believe me, watch this video and the hate coming from this woman against someone who was merely wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat. She steals it, then says his free speech and property rights should be suspended, merely because she hates him. Others might say it is because she disagrees with him, but what I see is unbridled hate, pure and vicious.
We need to recognize this hate for what it is. It is what caused so many liberals in the past two days to attack conservatives, not the murderer who killed dozens in Las Vegas. And it is this kind of hate that always leads to oppression, mass murder, and tyranny.