Below is only a small sampling of the many stories I have been reading in the past two weeks that clearly signal the end of freedom and western civilization. Tolerance for opposing viewpoints is dying, even as our academic community descends into insanity.
- Anti-Defamation League says numbers 1, 2, 12, 13, and 18 are racist
- US prepares to cede key role for internet
- The Perilous Whiteness of Pumpkins
- Student arrested after wearing gorilla mask to Black Lives Matter protest
- University’s ‘Hate Response Team’ Called To Investigate ‘Offensive’ Christian Cross
- Anti-gun-control video project gets H.S. student suspended
- Video Shows the Violent Difference Between All Lives Matter and Black Lives Matter Supporters
- You’re an Idiot and a Lunatic for Questioning ‘Safe Spaces,’ ‘Microagression,’ Says President of Northwestern
The last story is especially depressing. The head of a university advocates the idea that students shouldn’t be forced to hear ideas they don’t like, that they shouldn’t be exposed to any thoughts or statements that might offend them. He then proceeds to insult and denigrate anyone who disagrees with him. This is a man in charge of a university! I read this, as well as the other stories, and realize that the coming dark age is coming far sooner than anyone imagines.
My July fund-raising campaign for 2021 has now ended. Thank you all for your donations and subscriptions. While this year’s campaign was not as spectacular as last year’s, it was the second best July campaign since I began this website.
And if you have not yet donated or subscribed, and you think what I write here is worth your support, you can still do so. I depend on this support to remain independent and free to write what I believe, without any pressure from others. Nor do I accept advertisements, or use oppressive social media companies like Google, Twitter, and Facebook. I depend wholly on the direct support of my readers.
If you choose to help, you can contribute via Patreon or PayPal. To use Patreon, go to my website there and pick one of five monthly subscription amounts, or by making a one-time donation. For PayPal click one of the following buttons:
If Patreon or Paypal don't work for you, you can support Behind The Black directly by sending your donation by check, payable to Robert Zimmerman, to
Behind The Black
c/o Robert Zimmerman
Cortaro, AZ 85652