Pravda reborn! Doug Ross notes the fawning lack of any real questions to President Obama during an interview by a CBS journalist.
Kroft apparently had a brief case of amnesia and forgot about a few mildly important issues:
- The increasing calls for Eric Holder’s resignation and/or impeachment for Operation Fast and Furious, etc.
- The newly revealed Obamacare emails that appear to show Elena Kagan lied under oath
- The catastrophic failure of MF Global, headed by none other than one of Obama’s leading fundraisers, John Corzine
- The billions in “green energy” funds that went to Obama’s fundraisers and political cronies, Solyndra being only the most visible example
- The “historic” $4.2+ trillion budget deficits thanks to Obama’s disastrous stimulus debacle and the Democrats’ failure to pass a budget for 1,000+ days
Ross provides links to each of these scandals, none of which are trivial and all of which are true.
Sadly these kinds of pointless how-can-I-make-a-Democratic-President-look-good interviews are the rule from the mainstream almost-exclusively-Democratic press.
From the press release: From the moment he is handed a possibility of making the first alien contact, Saunders Maxwell decides he will do it, even if doing so takes him through hell and back.
Unfortunately, that is exactly where that journey takes him.
The vision that Zimmerman paints of vibrant human colonies on the Moon, Mars, the asteroids, and beyond, indomitably fighting the harsh lifeless environment of space to build new societies, captures perfectly the emerging space race we see today.
He also captures in Pioneer the heart of the human spirit, willing to push forward no matter the odds, no matter the cost. It is that spirit that will make the exploration of the heavens possible, forever, into the never-ending future.
Available everywhere for $3.99 (before discount) at amazon
, Barnes & Noble
, all ebook vendors, or direct from the ebook publisher, ebookit
And if you buy it from ebookit
you don't support the big tech companies and I get a bigger cut much sooner.