For many reasons, mostly political but partly ethical, I do not use Google, Facebook, Twitter. They practice corrupt business policies, while targeting conservative websites for censoring, facts repeatedly confirmed by news stories and by my sense that Facebook has taken action to prevent my readers from recommending Behind the Black to their friends.
Thus, I must have your direct support to keep this webpage alive. Not only does the money pay the bills, it gives me the freedom to speak honestly about science and culture, instead of being forced to write it as others demand.
Please consider donating by giving either a one-time contribution or a regular subscription, as outlined in the tip jar below.
Regular readers can support Behind The Black with a contribution via paypal:
If Paypal doesn't work for you, you can support Behind The Black directly by sending your donation by check, payable to Robert Zimmerman, to
Behind The Black
c/o Robert Zimmerman
Cortaro, AZ 85652
You can also support me by buying one of my books, as noted in the boxes interspersed throughout the webpage. And if you buy the books through the ebookit links, I get a larger cut and I get it sooner.
I ask this frightening question because it is becoming increasingly clear that Obama’s loyalties do not seem to be firmly lodged on the side of western civilization, the United States, or even our allies in the Middle East, both Jewish and Muslim.
To give you an idea, here is a small selection of links:
- Arab Media Lashes Out at Obama for Iran Negotiations
- Krauthammer – Obama’s Changing the Balance of Power in the ME – Betraying Our Allies – to Partner With Iran
- Obama Snubs NATO Chief as Crisis Rages
- Report: White House Tried to Influence Israeli Election as Revenge Against Netanyahu
- Obama admin: How dare Israel share intel on Iran talks with Congress!
- Obama won’t count out backing U.N. recognition of Palestine
- Khamenei calls ‘Death to America’ as Kerry hails progress on nuke deal
- Nuclear talks pick up pace after fresh appeal from Obama
The last is interesting in that it includes these comments by Obama:
In a Nowruz (Persian New Year) video address, Obama said that a “reasonable nuclear deal… can help open the door to a brighter future for you, the Iranian people. I believe that our nations have a historic opportunity to resolve this issue peacefully — an opportunity we should not miss,” added Obama.
The collection above is only a sampling in the past week. It ignores past stories, such as Obama’s snub of the Charlie Hebdo demonstrations in France, for example.
I repeat: Whose side is Obama on? The evidence sure is mounting that he is not allied with the United States.