Hamas proves its death toll numbers are a lie
I originally though this story would be part of my earlier essay today on the hate that links Hamas with the American left, but it simply didn’t fit. Nonetheless, this new revelation is worth posting, just so as to keep the record straight.
Hamas this week quietly adjusted the death toll numbers that it has touted since the war in Gaza began in October 2023, removing thousands of names of women and children. The new numbers prove what many analysts have noted repeatedly, that the death statistics Hamas has been releasing were fabricated lies designed to take advantage their willing allies in the mainstream leftist propaganda press to garner sympathy for this terrorist organization worldwide.
Hamas quietly removed the names of thousands of Palestinians it had previously alleged were killed during the Israel-Hamas war, Salo Aizenberg, from the US-based non-profit organisation Honest Reporting told The Telegraph on Tuesday after analyzing Hamas’s March 2025 casualty update.
Hamas has previously claimed that 70% of casualties have been women and children, a claim no longer reflected in their recently updated lists, according to the research. Approximately 72% of fatalities between the ages of 13-55 are men – the demographic category aligns with Hamas combatants. “Hamas’s new March 2025 fatality list quietly drops 3,400 fully ‘identified’ deaths listed in its August and October 2024 reports – including 1,080 children. These ‘deaths’ never happened. The numbers were falsified – again,” Aizenberg asserted.
The only genocide going on in Gaza right now is being committed by Hamas. It has to go, or there will never be any chance for peace there.
Readers!
My annual February birthday fund-raising drive for Behind the Black is now over. Thank you to everyone who donated or subscribed. While not a record-setter, the donations were more than sufficient and slightly above average.
As I have said many times before, I can’t express what it means to me to get such support, especially as no one is required to pay anything to read my work. Thank you all again!
For those readers who like my work here at Behind the Black and haven't contributed so far, please consider donating or subscribing. My analysis of space, politics, and culture, taken from the perspective of an historian, is almost always on the money and ahead of the game. For example, in 2020 I correctly predicted that the COVID panic was unnecessary, that the virus was apparently simply a variation of the flu, that masks were not simply pointless but if worn incorrectly were a health threat, that the lockdowns were a disaster and did nothing to stop the spread of COVID. Every one of those 2020 conclusions has turned out right.
Your help allows me to do this kind of intelligent analysis. I take no advertising or sponsors, so my reporting isn't influenced by donations by established space or drug companies. Instead, I rely entirely on donations and subscriptions from my readers, which gives me the freedom to write what I think, unencumbered by outside influences.
You can support me either by giving a one-time contribution or a regular subscription. There are four ways of doing so:
1. Zelle: This is the only internet method that charges no fees. All you have to do is use the Zelle link at your internet bank and give my name and email address (zimmerman at nasw dot org). What you donate is what I get.
2. Patreon: Go to my website there and pick one of five monthly subscription amounts, or by making a one-time donation.
3. A Paypal Donation or subscription:
4. Donate by check, payable to Robert Zimmerman and mailed to
Behind The Black
c/o Robert Zimmerman
P.O.Box 1262
Cortaro, AZ 85652
You can also support me by buying one of my books, as noted in the boxes interspersed throughout the webpage or shown in the menu above.
I originally though this story would be part of my earlier essay today on the hate that links Hamas with the American left, but it simply didn’t fit. Nonetheless, this new revelation is worth posting, just so as to keep the record straight.
Hamas this week quietly adjusted the death toll numbers that it has touted since the war in Gaza began in October 2023, removing thousands of names of women and children. The new numbers prove what many analysts have noted repeatedly, that the death statistics Hamas has been releasing were fabricated lies designed to take advantage their willing allies in the mainstream leftist propaganda press to garner sympathy for this terrorist organization worldwide.
Hamas quietly removed the names of thousands of Palestinians it had previously alleged were killed during the Israel-Hamas war, Salo Aizenberg, from the US-based non-profit organisation Honest Reporting told The Telegraph on Tuesday after analyzing Hamas’s March 2025 casualty update.
Hamas has previously claimed that 70% of casualties have been women and children, a claim no longer reflected in their recently updated lists, according to the research. Approximately 72% of fatalities between the ages of 13-55 are men – the demographic category aligns with Hamas combatants. “Hamas’s new March 2025 fatality list quietly drops 3,400 fully ‘identified’ deaths listed in its August and October 2024 reports – including 1,080 children. These ‘deaths’ never happened. The numbers were falsified – again,” Aizenberg asserted.
The only genocide going on in Gaza right now is being committed by Hamas. It has to go, or there will never be any chance for peace there.
Readers!
My annual February birthday fund-raising drive for Behind the Black is now over. Thank you to everyone who donated or subscribed. While not a record-setter, the donations were more than sufficient and slightly above average.
As I have said many times before, I can’t express what it means to me to get such support, especially as no one is required to pay anything to read my work. Thank you all again!
For those readers who like my work here at Behind the Black and haven't contributed so far, please consider donating or subscribing. My analysis of space, politics, and culture, taken from the perspective of an historian, is almost always on the money and ahead of the game. For example, in 2020 I correctly predicted that the COVID panic was unnecessary, that the virus was apparently simply a variation of the flu, that masks were not simply pointless but if worn incorrectly were a health threat, that the lockdowns were a disaster and did nothing to stop the spread of COVID. Every one of those 2020 conclusions has turned out right.
Your help allows me to do this kind of intelligent analysis. I take no advertising or sponsors, so my reporting isn't influenced by donations by established space or drug companies. Instead, I rely entirely on donations and subscriptions from my readers, which gives me the freedom to write what I think, unencumbered by outside influences.
You can support me either by giving a one-time contribution or a regular subscription. There are four ways of doing so:
1. Zelle: This is the only internet method that charges no fees. All you have to do is use the Zelle link at your internet bank and give my name and email address (zimmerman at nasw dot org). What you donate is what I get.
2. Patreon: Go to my website there and pick one of five monthly subscription amounts, or by making a one-time donation.
3. A Paypal Donation or subscription:
4. Donate by check, payable to Robert Zimmerman and mailed to
Behind The Black
c/o Robert Zimmerman
P.O.Box 1262
Cortaro, AZ 85652
You can also support me by buying one of my books, as noted in the boxes interspersed throughout the webpage or shown in the menu above.
While Israel ponders what to do with the Hamas Death Cult and its followers, England is quietly becoming an Islamic caliphate, and no one seems to have the slightest concern about this, least of all, apparently, the English themselves. “Jolly good, being a Muslim nation and all that.”
Consider the following posts:
https://x.com/WallStreetApes/status/1906007081452540213?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1906007081452540213%7Ctwgr%5Ebfe901d414ce9671d1876a1dfadcce03a791461a%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fchoiceclips.whatfinger.com%2F2025%2F03%2F29%2Fengland-is-being-conquered-this-is-not-immigration-this-is-invasion-the-muslim-plan-is-the-same-in-all-nations%2F
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2025/03/31/majority-of-uk-muslims-identify-as-muslims-first-over-being-british/
https://endtimeheadlines.org/2025/03/parents-arrested-by-police-for-complaining-about-school-on-whatsapp/
The second post is especially worrisome, and given the demographic situation that obtains there, will there be *anyone* living in England who still identifies with the country / culture / civilization that used to be recognized as England. Probably not, and the country that gave us the Magna Carta and English Common Law will henceforth be know as Mecca on the Thames.
And then there is this:
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/britain/britain-introduces-two-tiered-justice-system/
The Powers That Be in England clearly are looking toward establishing a two tier system of justice in the Caliphate, and everyone seems to be just fine with this.