Tag Archives: leftist bigotry
It is only a week since my last report on leftist fascism and bigotry. Yet, in that short week the number of new examples of violence, intolerance, bigotry, and hate coming from liberal and leftwing activists is almost more than I can keep up with. Below is a small sampling, all from the period from March 6 to March 12:
- Jordan Peterson Speech at Queen’s College in Canada Met With Broken Windows, Calls to ‘Burn it Down’
- Anti-Gentrification ‘Activists’ Embrace Violence, Threats
- Vandals at CUNY Kingsborough Community College deface photo of pro-Trump admin’s deceased father with anti-Semitic messages
- Segregated Staff Meetings at a Public Middle School in Evanston, Illinois
- Trent University in Canada to host ‘It’s OK to be (Against) White(ness)’ event
- Librarians at Simmons College in Boston argue Christians who say ‘God bless you’ are Islamophobic
- Why won’t Georgia protect Christian speech on campus?
- Christian students at Wayne State sue university for revoking club status
- Did Harvard sanction this Christian student group just to teach it a lesson?
This week’s stories highlight three themes that clearly dominate today’s leftist activist movement of outrage. First, there is the use of violence and mob action to attack things they don’t agree with or dislike, as illustrated in the first two stories. If you click on the link to the Jordan Peterson speech, you can see some video of these demonstrators. It is not pretty.
Videos of the protest, taken by protestors themselves, don’t paint the leftists in a good light. In the video below an exit door is barricaded as one protestor shouts, “Lock ’em in and burn it down!”
The second theme is that of bigotry and race hatred. This leftwing movement clearly hates Jews and whites, and is trying to institutionalize that bigotry so that it becomes acceptable to marginalize and oppress individuals of those groups, merely because of their race or religion. Consider for example the program instituted by Evanston public school district from the fourth link above:
» Read more