Conscious Choice cover

From the press release: In this ground-breaking new history of early America, historian Robert Zimmerman not only exposes the lie behind The New York Times 1619 Project that falsely claims slavery is central to the history of the United States, he also provides profound lessons about the nature of human societies, lessons important for Americans today as well as for all future settlers on Mars and elsewhere in space.

 
Conscious Choice: The origins of slavery in America and why it matters today and for our future in outer space, is a riveting page-turning story that documents how slavery slowly became pervasive in the southern British colonies of North America, colonies founded by a people and culture that not only did not allow slavery but in every way were hostile to the practice.  
Conscious Choice does more however. In telling the tragic history of the Virginia colony and the rise of slavery there, Zimmerman lays out the proper path for creating healthy societies in places like the Moon and Mars.

 

“Zimmerman’s ground-breaking history provides every future generation the basic framework for establishing new societies on other worlds. We would be wise to heed what he says.” —Robert Zubrin, founder of founder of the Mars Society.

 

Available everywhere for $3.99 (before discount) at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and all ebook vendors, or direct from the ebook publisher, ebookit. And if you buy it from ebookit you don't support the big tech companies and I get a bigger cut much sooner.


Today’s blacklisted American: Weatherman fired after 33 years for not getting COVID vaccine

Weatherman Karl Bohnak, now a non-person
Weatherman Karl Bohnak, now a non-person.

Persecution is now cool! Karl Bohnak, who had been a weatherman for the Michigan television station WLUC for 33 years, was fired last week because he refused to get the COVID vaccine shot as now mandated by the station.

Bohnak announced his firing in an essay on his Facebook page [requires Facebook login]. I have posted the full text at the end of this essay, also posted here, to illustrate the rational, thoughtful nature of his decision. You might disagree with him, and think he should get vaccinated, but he outlines in clear detail his valid reasons for not doing so.

His essay also raises the very valid constitutional and ethically reasons for resisting the mandate of this company.

The abrogation of our liberty and freedom under the guise of a pandemic is very disturbing to me. Hopefully, whether you lean right or left, you are concerned about what has occurred the last year-and-a-half. I just wanted to go about my business, “live and let live”, and keep my mouth shut. But this act by the federal government through corporate America has brought me to a crossroads. Our way of life, our freedom and liberty, is collapsing before our eyes.

Sadly, Bohnak is not alone in this. Thousands of people across America are willingly losing their jobs because they will not submit to this dictatorial and entirely unconstitutional vaccine mandate. As the left has loudly proclaimed for decades, these Americans are declaring, “Our bodies, our choice!”

From the beginning, the data said that the lethality of COVID would merely be a variation of the flu. All the data since has confirmed that conclusion. While the Wuhan virus is more deadly than the flu, the difference is really statistically minor. More than 99% of the population that catches it gets better very quickly, with no harm done, just like the flu. To throw our freedoms and rights into the toilet over such a thing is beyond idiotic, but apparently that is exactly what we have been doing, in a mindless panic that the facts simply didn’t justify.

Meanwhile, Bohnak’s career as a weatherman is over, a victim of the new American mentality that encourages censorship, blackballing, oppression, and persecution, all in the name of preventing an honest debate of any policy advocated by the power-brokers in government. You will obey, and you will do silently, without question!

The power-brokers might be imposing these tyrannical and oppressive rules, but they couldn’t be doing it without the full support of millions of Americans. Are you one? Do you support oppression for your own benefit?

I think these are questions freedom-loving Americans have to begin asking every single one of their friends, relatives, and associates. Those who love freedom need to find out who our true enemies are, and either change their minds or be in a better and more honest position to fight them.

Karl Bohnak’s full essay:

Today, it is with a heavy heart, I announce after over 33 years, I am no longer employed at TV6.

I am sad, but, to borrow a quote from a famous ballplayer, “I’m the luckiest man on the face of the earth” because I had a dream as a kid to be a weatherman. That dream came true and to top it off, I got to broadcast weather for one of the most challenging, beautiful spots in the United States. As an added bonus, the people I broadcast to all across Upper Michigan were so kind and encouraging.

Thank you for watching.

I am leaving TV6 because the station’s corporate owner, Gray Television, has mandated vaccination against COVID-19 for anyone entering a property owned by the company. Since I chose not to take one of the shots, I was fired. Many of you have taken one of these injections, and that is absolutely your right. It is also my right to choose the medical options I feel are right for me. I have authority over my body.

I have decided against the vaccine option, first and foremost, because the manufacturers of these injections have absolutely no liability if injury or death occurs after the shot. I asked myself, would I buy brakes for my vehicle if the brake company had no liability if the brakes failed? No! So, I will certainly not allow a medicine in my body from a company that does not stand behind its product.

Now, if the risk of death from COVID would be significant, I might take a chance and get injected. However, for a normally healthy adult not housed in a nursing home or not suffering from serious comorbidities, the chance of surviving COVID is well over 99 percent. I will take the chance and go without a shot. I choose not to risk serious side effects.

The abrogation of our liberty and freedom under the guise of a pandemic is very disturbing to me. Hopefully, whether you lean right or left, you are concerned about what has occurred the last year-and-a-half. I just wanted to go about my business, “live and let live”, and keep my mouth shut. But this act by the federal government through corporate America has brought me to a crossroads. Our way of life, our freedom and liberty, is collapsing before our eyes.

Many of you have served in the U.S. military or you know friends, relatives and family members who have served. It’s a strong tradition here in the U.P. They have served, and some have given their limbs and even their lives to preserve our freedom and liberty. It’s time to wake up to what is occurring here in America and across the world. We are being bludgeoned with fear, I believe, in an effort to control us. Eminent doctors, virologists and epidemiologists who post facts contradicting the “official” accepted narrative regarding COVID are being censored; some are losing their jobs. It’s time to honor those who served. For me, I honor them by saying “Enough! I have the right to choose—we all do. If we do nothing, we will lose that right.

One last thought—a distillation of a portion of Jefferson’s masterpiece, the Declaration of Independence: “When tyranny becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” Those who love America and the freedom and liberty it stands for, must speak up. Hopefully, it’s not too late.

Readers!
 

Please consider donating to Behind the Black, by giving either a one-time contribution or a regular subscription, as outlined in the tip jar below. Your support will allow me to continue covering science and culture as I have for the past twenty years, independent and free from any outside influence.


Your support is even more essential to me because I keep this site free from advertisements and do not participate in corrupt social media companies like Google, Twitter, and Facebook. I depend wholly on the direct support of my readers.


You can provide that support to Behind The Black with a contribution via Patreon or PayPal. To use Patreon, go to my website there and pick one of five monthly subscription amounts, or by making a one-time donation. For PayPal click one of the following buttons:
 


 

Or with a subscription with regular donations from your Paypal or credit card account:


 

If Patreon or Paypal don't work for you, you can support Behind The Black directly by sending your donation by check, payable to Robert Zimmerman, to
 

Behind The Black
c/o Robert Zimmerman
P.O.Box 1262
Cortaro, AZ 85652

40 comments

  • Joe

    I appreciate him standing up for his position. But as a matter of course, in the interest of public health, governments have mandated vaccines over and over again. Polio? Mandated. Smallpox? Mandated. Diphtheria? Mandated. Want to travel abroad? There is a litany of vaccines you have to have. Joined the military? Get ready for the peanut butter shot because that sucker stings.

    When I was younger, I remember lining up at school for mass measles vaccinations as an outbreak was occurring at the time and this was considered the best way to fight it. no one complained about their rights. There were people dying and we all did what was the right thing.

    On the other side, the company is a private employer which also has the right to dictate who works for them and under what conditions. If you don’t like the conditions, then don’t take the job or leave.

    None of this is new. When the Smallpox vaccine came on the market, there were people opposed to it. History does not repeat itself, but it does rhyme.

  • Cotour

    Joe,

    What is concerning people is that this is a new technology that has never been used in this manner as a vaccine for Covid, and there are some questionable ways that it expresses itself. Not to mention that it does not really appear to be a vaccine in the traditional sense as we can see that it wanes.

    Things like heart attacks accompanied with death, heart problems, the spike protein not staying where it “engineered” to stay (As well as they can engineer something like that. As much as they know they really do not know with certainty what the end result will be).

    This is one gigantic world wide human experiment.

    I remember saying when this vaccine issue first came out to solve this problem: ” Don’t be so anxious to take credit for this “vaccine” because it may wind up biting you in your buttocks. And I was directing that at Trump.

    And I am not saying that the vaccines are not effective, they do by the numbers appear to be some what effective in dialing down Covids effects. But its still early in this human world wide experiment, Stay tuned.

  • R. Otterness

    One only has to look at the immense number of very serious adverse events in the VAERS database to realize that something is wrong with these so-called vaccines, with orders of magnitude higher numbers reported since the covid MRNA treatments were released. And the countries with the highest rates of vaccinated citizens are showing the lack of effectiveness of the vaccines. So it is good sense that drives well-informed individuals to decline such an opportunity.

  • Richard C. Moeur

    Holy wah. Dat’s a principled stand by Karl, hey.

    Bohnak seems about as close as one might have to a local celebrity in Yooperland, given his near-daily presence on TVs from Ironwood to da Soo on “With Luck You See TV” for over three decades. His position as a weathercaster is also a factor, given that similar to Arizona, the weather in the Upper Peninsula is often actively trying to kill you, just at a different time of year and in a different manner. But Channel 6 is a NBC affiliate, and carries all the usual Official Messages® in its non-local network programming.

    Da U.P. has been a locus of anti-Whitmer activity for some time now – as I recall, the Baraga County (toward the west side of the peninsula near Keweenaw Bay) Board passed a resolution last year telling Lansing to go compress granular material re COVID restrictions. When we were up there for a couple weeks this summer, we didn’t see a lot of masks, either indoor or outdoor, and no noticeable restrictions.

  • Cotour

    THIS IS WHAT IS BEING REALIZED NOW:

    https://www.rollcall.com/2021/09/22/breakthrough-covid-19-cases-expected-to-become-more-common-in-coming-months/

    “It’s likely that everybody will probably get infected with COVID-19 [at some point] because it’s an endemic respiratory virus. The goal is to make sure that at that time, that infection occurs after you’ve been vaccinated so it’s mild,” said Amesh Adalja, a doctor and infectious disease specialist at Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security.”

    Vaccine? I think not.

    mRNA theraputic / disease management therapy with unknown long term unknown and unknowable effects more likely.

  • Max

    Joe, it’s difficult to compare what they’re trying to sell you today (with fear and force) and what actually works during outbreaks when you were a child.

    When I was a child, if somebody had the measles they would take me and other children over to their house so I/we can catch it. Same with the chickenpox. Now I have immunity for the rest of my life.
    The shot for smallpox was actually a strain called Cow pox that gave you the less harmful Pox disease that you formed immunity against smallpox.
    All shots come with risk and are not mandatory. And everyplace shots are mandatory, death and sickness results. Look up Gulf War illness… Only 100 people died in the first gulf war but 20,000 died from mysterious elements that had only one thing in common, the vaccinations they received that were still in testing.
    I’ve never had a vaccination. I do not take any medication, and I was told today in my yearly physical that I’m in better shape than most of the new hires.
    The talk around the corporate building was how one of the managers, who just had his shot, died while in a teleconference. No one that I know, but that’s the sixth one that I know about that died at work after receiving the shot.

    The M-RNA is made with crisper to enter your genome and change your DNA and RNA. It’s genetic therapy and not a vaccination. They’re not even at the same classifications.
    It’s called a vaccination so the company, that’s never made a product before, does not need to be liable for what it creates, and it’s killing people without any regard for safety. But gets to keep record profits of billions of dollars and will probably be gone tomorrow.
    By law it takes two years of testing, no matter how urgent it is, for a unknown substance to be used as medication. This product was given an emergency provisional use, which means to be used only if the patient has been deemed terminal and has no hope of life. Giving the substance to healthy people is not only illegal, but violates the Nuremberg treaty and your constitutional rights. Your body your choice.
    The politicians (not the medical personnel who resigned rather than authorize the shots) gave authorization to shots that still haven’t been tested, and only six months from their creation. Everyone who got the shots were told you could eat, fly, travel, without masks because you’re protected.
    It is impossible for you to catch Covid!

    That is no longer the case because what is painfully obvious THE SHOTS DONT WORK!
    In every place, every country were most of the population has been vaccinated, has an over whelming amount of people who are sick and dying. And yet, Fauci talked about the super spreader events of college football and how it will fill up the hospitals… The opposite was true, the infection rate in the cities that had the college football is down. Below average of sickness rates.
    When they tell you that the hospital is full of unvaccinated people, they are lying.
    If you’re sick and you get tested, the PCR test is performed between 40 and 45 cycles. For someone with a vaccination card on their National ID computer, they only run it to 28 cycles. The alarms only go off if you are sick at 28 cycles. Were anything over 35 cycles is 90% wrong with faults positives. See how easy it is to twist the science? That’s because your media and Fauci are giving you science fiction!
    I hope this is the article I was looking for…
    https://sentinelksmo.org/cdc-maximum-28-ct-for-post-vaccine-covid-pcr-tests/

  • Edward

    Joe wrote: “I appreciate him standing up for his position. But as a matter of course, in the interest of public health, governments have mandated vaccines over and over again. Polio? Mandated. Smallpox? Mandated. Diphtheria? Mandated. Want to travel abroad? There is a litany of vaccines you have to have.

    None of these has ever been mandated. Ever. It is frightening to realize that some people do not understand this. There have been requirements to get these vaccinations in order to receive various benefits, such as government school indoctrination into socialism, but home schooling in the ways of freedom has always been an option.

    In this case, Karl Bohnak’s company has caved into the unconstitutional tyranny of a national mandate. They didn’t require this until the government took the route of tyranny and mandated that we have no say in our own healthcare decisions, that if we are allergic or if it is deadly to us, that is too bad for us. OBEY is the directive. The government has removed freedom to choose from We the People. The tyranny is upon us, and it takes brave people to stand up to it.

    Max wrote: “Everyone who got the shots were told you could eat, fly, travel, without masks because you’re protected. It is impossible for you to catch Covid! That is no longer the case because what is painfully obvious THE SHOTS DONT WORK!

    If the vaccines worked then the vaccinated would have no reason to worry about those who choose to not get it, perhaps choosing life over the chance of death. There are plenty of people for whom the Wuhan flu is not a matter of life or death, but the vaccine is.

    The counties in my area have admitted that these faux vaccines don’t work. They reinstated the mask mandate whether or not we have been vaccinated. If the vaccines worked, we wouldn’t need the face diapers. If the masks and social distancing worked, then we wouldn’t have needed the vaccines. If the masks and social distancing worked then we wouldn’t have needed the lockdown (shelter-in-place) orders. If the lockdowns worked, we wouldn’t have needed the vaccines, and we wouldn’t have had the spike, or wave, this past winter. Even our experts have admitted that the asthma-simulators don’t work and that they want us to wear them just for virtue signaling.

    Even those who insist that we all get vaccinated are virtue signaling, ignoring the health risks that we already know come with the vaccines.

    But we are being ordered to do many things that don’t work. Why are we no longer allowed to choose what is best for us as individuals? We would be better off treating this like any other flu, because at least then we wouldn’t be suffering the economic, health, psychological, and liberty losses that we have now.

    Welcome to Obama’s America, land of the formerly free.

  • wayne

    WLUC is in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, and to reiterate, is an NBC affiliate owned by Gray Television.
    A quick look at their website, and they ironically brag about “playing the National Anthem” at the close of every broadcast day.

    https://www.gray.tv/

    The Upper Peninsula of Michigan has about 1/3 of the land mass of Michigan, but contains barely 3% of the population (300K), and the density is “19 people/ square mile”

  • Vladislaw

    I will just go with what I see, everyone through our family has gotten the shot .. and the only people any of us are aware of that caught covid were people that refused to get the shot. Since not a single person I know has gotten it and everyone has gotten their shots.. I will go with that record and not the record of people that refused, caught it and died. The list of anti vaxers that paraded on social media how they were never getting the shot and now are dead is getting longer by the day.

    “29 Times Anti-Vaxxers Made Headlines For Regretting Not Getting The Vaccine While They Still Could”

    “Recently, one piece of data has gotten into the spotlight: 99.5% of all the people dying from COVID-19 in the US are those still unvaccinated. Moreover, infections in fully vaccinated people accounted for fewer than 1,200 of more than 107,000 hospitalizations from coronavirus, which makes it about 1.1%. It’s now agreed that the numbers serve as staggering proof of just how effective the vaccines have been.”

    https://www.boredpanda.com/people-regret-not-getting-covid-19-vaccine-headlines/?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

    https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/08/anti-vax-coronavirus-deaths.html

    https://www.spiked-online.com/2021/08/12/when-anti-vaxxers-die-of-covid/

    Just do a google search .. anti vaxer dies of Covid… the lists grow daily. Some are even calling it the Herman Cain award.. another proud and dead anti vaxer.

  • Max

    Interesting numbers that prove your point.

    “As of Sept. 21, there have been more than 424,00 COVID-19 cases among incarcerated people in U.S. prisons, including 2,590 who have died, according to the COVID Prison Project that tracks coronavirus activity from all 50 states, Puerto Rico, the Federal Bureau of Prisons and Immigration and Customs Enforcement. More than 122,000 prison staff members have contracted COVID-19, including 209 who have died.

    The investigation showed a higher attack rate among prisoners who were vaccinated four or more months prior to the outbreak (89%) compared to those who got their shots two weeks to two months before (61%). The virus’s attack rate was also higher among people who got the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine (85%) than those who got the Moderna shot (54%).”

    That’s a head shaker! I think I stumbled on CDCs test animals and the results are not good.

  • The actions of the Biden administration regarding the restriction of access to monoclonal antibodies, along with denigrating alternative treatments … while pushing the less-than-proven vaccine as the be-all-end-all, with their local allies simultaneously attempting to re-impose mask-querades and paper-checking … smack of the ending stages of a Ponzi scheme, where the perpetrator is becoming desperate to maintain the facade of trustworthiness so we will continue to invest in them.

    Perhaps this behavior will have its own name in the future … a Fauci scheme?

    Funny … all they would have to do, is respect our right to decide whether or not to take any of it. But that poses two other problems for them.

    1> They can’t play the COVID-conquering hero, that deserves our submissive obedience, if they are that considerate of our liberty.

    2> Trump respected that right to decide, even as he marshalled these resources to interdict WuFlu … and if Trump does something, Democrats are compelled to do the opposite, in grand Pavlovian fashion … even if it means emulating the behavior of lemmings.

  • Max:

    Is that correct? As of 22 September 2021, the Pfizer vaccine is the only FDA approved vaccine (the others are still authorized under emergency order). And it has the highest attack (infection) rate? Would anyone care to unpack this?

  • Nada

    “On the other side, the company is a private employer which also has the right to dictate who works for them and under what conditions. If you don’t like the conditions, then don’t take the job or leave.”

    Libertarians are entitled children who should be dismissed from all serious discussion.

  • Cotour

    There are two Pfizer vaccines, the initial one that is being administered under a special emergency declaration and has no liability risks for the producer. And then there is the Pfizer vaccine that has been approved by the FDA which is called Comirnaty, which I am not even certain exists and is being used. (?)

    https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/comirnaty-and-pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine

    And again, the data to traditionally approve this vaccine as I understand it does not exist. It can not exist because such data related to efficacy and safety can only be attained over a period of time, and that period of time is not 18 months as I understand it.

    “Developing a new vaccine from scratch takes considerable time. It depends a lot on how much information is available about the disease itself, how the disease infects people and spreads, and so on. But it traditionally has taken 5-10 years to get a new vaccine. That makes it truly amazing that we already have one authorized vaccine for COVID-19, and are evaluating stage 3 clinical trial data on others. It speaks volumes about the efforts put into pandemic preparedness and response.”

    It kind of looks like confusion and chaos is an essential component of the governments plan here. (????????????)

  • BLSinSC

    WHEN has anyone actually seen Joe Biden get the jab? Let’s see him – ON NATIONAL TV – Joe, Camel-ahh, Pelozi, Schumer, hell, ALL of Congress line up on NATIONAL TV, and get jabbed with a VERIFIED bottle of the crap! I would bet that they all HAVE NOT taken these jabs and risked the adverse effects! Why did the turnip in the White House exclude Members of Congress and several other Gov’t Departments from the mandates?? Why do they refuse to allow Ivermectin and HCQ treatments? How many MORE AMERICANS are they going to murder? This is all intentional. “Dr Falsey” said it out loud in 2017! With AMERICANS losing their jobs due to an ILLEGAL mandate (see Nuremberg Codes) and all the “immigrants” being allowed to flood Our Nation, how many jobs will be filled by them? I know the THOUSANDS of Haitians are not going to suddenly become Nurses or Weathermen, but you can bet there are other countries with Nurses that will be showing up on Our Borders! OR they’ll just be flown in by the democrats to fill urgently needed positions! Everyone who has been FIRED – DO NOT QUIT – should file suit against their companies to PROVE the “vaccines” are indeed “vaccines” and to provide the LAW that gives them that authority!

  • Beverly

    If you want to take the risk and take the shot, it’s your funeral. We are having to dig out from under an avalanche of Lies by the government. Why number one is that it is a good idea to quarantine (lockdown) healthy people which has never been done because it’s completely insane.

    Start from that point: it proves the authorities’ bad faith.

    Note well the FDA voted by 16 to 2 to refuse approval for a booster shot because of the very high death rate and the disastrous Adverse Events such as paralysis, neurological disorders, Strokes, heart attacks, cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and also a very grave danger of increasing autoimmune disorders in the future.

    Look at the data in Israel. 84% of the people who have had coronavirus who are currently in the hospital had already had these shots. Which leaves 16% who had not had the shots coming down with covid.

    Given the fact that the authorities are hell bent on using compliance with these shots as an instrument to Institute a communist social credit system, wherein you are only allowed to travel and engage in Commerce and so forth if you have proven your obedience to the government oh, I trust the Israeli statistics more than the US statistics.

    Oh by the way oh, the Japanese Ministry of Health has approved Ivermectin as a treatment for people who came down with this not terribly dangerous flu like illness. So you don’t need to be this scared and servile. Just saying.

  • Cotour

    Beverly,

    What you are seemingly proposing is a culling of the majority of the population in America and the world?

    And if you were to read into Joes comments at the U.N. the other day about how America is becoming more brown than white you may be able to support your apparent assertion.

    All potentials IMO are viable at this point.

    S.O.M. allows for such action by politically empowered leadership in the Political Realm should they interpret their fiduciary responsibility in those terms.

    Q: George Washington, freedom fighter? Or domestic terrorist?

    Q: Joe Biden, Democrat party Socialist machine meat puppet politically empowered facilitator of the Globalist / Socialist agenda?

    Its all a matter of perspective.

  • wayne

    George Washington; TURN
    Yorktown and Surrender (October 1781)
    https://youtu.be/MHflAoCYX_c
    5:55

    “Now or never, deliverance must come. We attack the redoubts at nightfall…”

  • Cotour

    Soon, everyone will have to choose their side, no ambiguity.

    What say you?

    Some degree of personal freedom and autonomy from government mandates and authority over individuals and their lives? Or Socialism and enslavement installed and perpetrated by the government on the people?

    Choose one. That is how simple this is all about to become.

    And we need these extremes in order to motivate the people to take the action that is necessary. Without these extremes and real threats to freedom most are just apathetic and flaccid.

  • Beverly

    I don’t begin to understand your assertion, Cotour, that I am proposing “culling the population.” Unless you mean I am warning against that?

    I am proposing a rational assessment of risks versus benefits. When a novel medication’s risks are high (see the CDC VAERS database, among others, actually the tip of the iceberg), and the shots’ benefits vanish within 6 months, And the risk of the virus itself is not any worse than that of a bad flu, it makes sense to me to treat it just like another flu season.

    The government and the ruling class internationally are treating this situation as an opportunity to Stampede all of us into the same stockade. It is the perfect way for them to institute a communist-style social credit system where you are only allowed to live if you submit to their edicts. And even then with a choke chain around your neck that the ruling class can yank at any time.

    This is already happening.

  • Cotour

    I was not asserting that you were promoting it, I was making a comment about your observation.

    “The government and the ruling class internationally are treating this situation as an opportunity to Stampede all of us into the same stockade. ”

    This is but an opportunity to control and it was conveniently supplied at the right moment by the Communist Chinese and Dr. Fauci and Peter Daszack.

    https://nypost.com/2021/06/04/who-is-peter-daszak-exec-who-sent-taxpayer-money-to-wuhan-lab/

    Just like in the movies.

  • Cotour

    PFIZER IN HISTORY:

    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/jun/05/health.healthandwellbeing1

    “The Nigerian authorities say that 200 children were part of the Trovan experiment without the approval of local regulatory authorities. They allege that as many as 11 died as a result of the treatment and others developed conditions including brain damage and paralysis.”

    EXPERIMENTAL TESTS, CHILDREN DEAD, NO INFORMED CONSENT?

  • Mitch S.

    Hold on a second!

    Beverly wrote:
    “Look at the data in Israel. 84% of the people who have had coronavirus who are currently in the hospital had already had these shots. Which leaves 16% who had not had the shots coming down with covid.”

    Where did that come from?
    Maybe this bit of data in Aug?:
    “As of Thursday morning, there were some 250 COVID-19 patients in serious condition. What are their ages and what is their vaccination status?
    About 210 of them are individuals over the age of 60. Of those, 153 were fully vaccinated, seven were in the process of getting fully immunized and 50 were not vaccinated.”
    But read the whole article (which points out: Looking at the da+ta of how many patients Israel has per 100,000 people, it is clear that those who are not inoculated are still getting seriously ill much more than jabbed people.”)
    https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/coronavirus-who-are-the-serious-patients-in-israel-675924

    Here’s a more recent article:
    “Six hundred and sixty-nine new Corona patients age 60 and under in Israel were hospitalized in critical condition in September, according to the Health Ministry. The same data show that 531 (79%) of these critical patients were not vaccinated at all, 120 received two vaccine doses, and only 18 received the third dose as well.”
    https://www.jewishpress.com/news/israel/israel-battling-hospital-crisis-as-79-of-critical-corona-patients-are-unvaccinated/2021/09/23/

    You can look at the charts directly:
    https://www.gov.il/en/departments/guides/information-corona

    I certainly agree the gov’t heath establishment has done much to destroy any credibility it had It still has the sponsor of the virus (I call it the “Fauci Virus”, just as I say “Carnegie Hall” – Carnegie didn’t build it himself but he sponsored/financed it, likewise Fauci deserves the “honor”) on it’s payroll! . And I agree the vax is not magic, does seem it’s effectiveness fades over time (a likely reason Israel sees a rise in the early vaxxed population getting breakthrough cases).
    But from everything I’ve seen it’s far more likely for an unvaxxed person to die or have serious complications from the Fauci virus than from the vax.

    PS I’m not particularly bothered by unvaxxed people, I work near one, after all I am vaxxed and also have natural immunity (had Fauci last December)

  • Mitch S.:

    To my point: if vaccinated, why the concern? Centuries of experience, and basic game theory, suggest that the vaccinated have a significant advantage over the unvaccinated.

    “Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration”

    Frank Herbert ‘Dune’

    Personal health decisions are not part of the social discourse. Heck, even the Liberals agree: my body, and all.

  • Cotour

    IVERMECTIN V “VACCINE”

    We have a plethora, a multitude of front line doctors who have successfully prescribed Ivermectin. A safe and proven drug for human use prescribed billions of times. Used off label and it along with other similar drugs have staved off sickness and death for many due to Covid19. Even though there are apparently no FDA approved trials that demonstrate its efficacy against Covid19.

    https://youtu.be/SFhlWe3BrY0

    BUT, the government and the CDC insist on having every American vaccinated with what is without doubt an experimental therapy who’s short term effects are waning and who’s long term effects are unknowable. And there are no long term studies on these new therapies because they are new and have never before been used on human beings in this manner.

    Apply logic, all things being equal, does that make any sense to you?

    Government at best is a blunt instrument of Sociopaths, and at worst will kill you out right and blame you for your own death.

  • Cotour

    I RECEIVED A RESPONSE TO MY ABOVE EMAIL THIS MORNING: From one of my most irrational and Liberal older lady friends.

    “I am trying very hard not to respond to much of what Is sent these days because I feel it is really rather a useless waste of my time.

    I think a rational person has to make some distinctions now between big pharma ( non supporter) and the reality of the situation on the ground. Non-vaccinated people are dying, hospital rooms are full and people with legitimate illnesses are being rationed because of the selfishness of other people who will not become vaccinated.

    Even if you have a good immune system you can be a carrier. Does our freedom allow us to kill others? I don’t think so ….irrationality and dishonesty’s do pettiness rules the day. I have a position that is starkly different from yours however I am able to recognize when I disagreed with my side… I do not paint everything with one brush as we have said before things are not just black and white but there are gray… Furthermore we need to have the same standard for everyone and we certainly do not. We have become a stupid country because we do not know how to be critical thinkers we only know how to be Partisan!

    My response:

    “Non-vaccinated people are dying, hospital rooms are full and people with legitimate illnesses are being rationed because of the selfishness of other people who will not become vaccinated.”

    Unvaccinated people are dying, And vaccinated people are also dying.

    https://nypost.com/2021/09/19/womans-obit-blames-unvaccinated-for-her-covid-death/

    Do you detect the illogic contained in this headline?

    If you are truly vaccinated, how can someone who may not be vaccinated infect you? You are vaccinated.

    If you are vaccinated against a virus then why is someone who is not vaccinated any concern of yours?

    Are you really vaccinated? You may have a better chance if you are vaccinated to not have such an extreme response if you are infected. And I can verify that to be factual for people who I personally know. But you still have the potential to become infected and die even if you are vaccinated.

    I agree with this statement from the CDC:

    WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT VACCINE BREAKTHROUGH INFECTIONS

    *Vaccine breakthrough infections are expected. COVID-19 vaccines are effective at preventing most infections. However, like other vaccines, they are not 100% effective.
    *Fully vaccinated people with a vaccine breakthrough infection are less likely to develop serious illness than those who are unvaccinated and get COVID-19.
    *Even when fully vaccinated people develop symptoms, they tend to be less severe symptoms than in unvaccinated people. This means they are much less likely to be hospitalized or die than people who are not vaccinated.
    *People who get vaccine breakthrough infections can be contagious.

    Are vaccinated people who infect others and they die also selfish? Or, is it only unvaccinated people who are selfish? Although both can become infected and transmit the virus.

    Obviously there is something that is not quite right going on in our country and in the world related to this current situation.

  • m d mill

    R.Z.: “From the beginning, the data said that the lethality of COVID would merely be a variation of the flu. All the data since has confirmed that conclusion. While the Wuhan virus is more deadly than the flu, the difference is really statistically minor.”

    The covid-19 virus has been roughly 15 times as lethal as “ordinary flu” (among the same susceptible groups as “ordinary flu”); this is more than just a particularly bad flu season, as Zimmerman continues to pretend, and refuses to admit.
    Resulting in roughly 1/2 million additional total yearly deaths as compared to recent yearly averages, regardless of how biased the attributions may be, and it is re-emerging…even with vaccines available. [The ordinary flu season kills about 36,000/year averaged over the last decade]
    Resulting in a roughly 17 percent increase in total US deaths during this pandemic. Is this “statistically minor”?

    Zimmerman was wrong by at least an order of magnitude to predict covid would be “quite comparable to the ORDINARY flu”.
    It would be expected that he would in hindsight simply admit this.
    Note that in the reference link sited by RZ:
    https://behindtheblack.com/behind-the-black/essays-and-commentaries/covid-19-the-unwarranted-panic/
    is the quote “This is a death rate[in S. Korea] of 0.9%, higher than the flu’s 0.1% but not horribly so.”
    Thus, an early confirmation from RZ himself that Covid-19 might be roughly a factor of 10 worse than “common” flu viruses, and not “quite comparable to the ordinary flu”.

    But I can agree with the overriding sentiment of the post. The number of people in the U.S. mortally threatened (ie needing hospitalization) of covid was about 4 in 1000 per year. The number of covid-19 induced deaths is about half of that…hardly an existential crisis warranting the egregious devastation of an economy, personal finances, private businesses, education, and the social health and happiness of entire societies.

  • Cotour

    To my point, real time news:

    https://www.mediaite.com/tv/the-views-sunny-hostin-and-ana-navarro-test-positive-for-covid-19/

    Are these fully vaccinated people being selfish? Or is it ONLY the people who choose to not be vaccinated that are selfish?

  • Cotour

    Joe Biden and company are now medical experts!

    “CDC Director Rochelle Walensky late Thursday night ignored and overruled the recommendation of her scientists and approved Pfizer’s Covid booster shot to give Joe Biden a win.”

    “Walensky overruled her the CDC’s advisory panel and approved booster shots for frontline workers – nurses and teachers – a group the panelists said they weren’t comfortable including in their approval.”

    You will get the shot!

    Gets more corrupt and perverted every day.

  • Questioner

    Cotour:

    Here’s a deeper analysis in the form of a very detailed network analysis that shows the real-world connections and cash flow between the key players and the creators of the Covid plot. The graphic above shows connections between the Gates Foundation, Wellcome Trust, WHO, GAVI and other NGOs and Big Pharma.. It contains round about 6500 objects including like Persons, NGOs, Companies, Documents, etc. It also includes more than 7200 links between them.

    https://clubderklarenworte.de/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Netzwerkanalyse-Corona-Komplex.pdf

  • Cotour

    Questioner: Could a subject get more complicated?

    What do I get out of that pile of informational spaghetti?

    Apparently the Gates Foundation and the World Economic Forum are at the bottom of the plate.

  • Questioner

    Cotour:

    The relationships shown in the extensive document show the real situation as is. If the network is as complex as shown here, then so be it. We are not leftists who construct their “reality”.

    Let’s celebrate the man who has taken months of meticulous painstaking work to methodically work out all these connections. I think that’s a sensation! He only used openly available information.

    The interpretation of the whole mass of information is another matter and now the next step. Please help (and also Mr. Zimmerman) to make this document available to as many people as possible.

    https://clubderklarenworte.de/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Netzwerkanalyse-Corona-Komplex.pdf

  • Cotour

    Questioner:

    I fully appreciate anyone who does such tedious and revealing work.

    However, it must be boiled down so that it can be easily seen and understood.

    The complexity is the fully established evidence, the evidence must be presented to where anyone can understand it. And I have no doubt about the implications.

    This evidence as presented is so complex you could argue that its like Six Degrees of Separation where if you continued you could probably connect anyone in America to this Globalist effort.

  • Edward

    m d mill,
    You wrote: “The covid-19 virus has been roughly 15 times as lethal as ‘ordinary flu’ (among the same susceptible groups as ‘ordinary flu’); this is more than just a particularly bad flu season, as Zimmerman continues to pretend, and refuses to admit.

    You are well aware that it is not nearly 15 times as lethal. Not only is the death rate of those who catch it is at most twice as high as the regular flu, as reported by the CDC, the WHO, and others. You already know that the attribution to Wuhan flu includes people who merely have the flu but die of other causes, people who are only suspected of having Wuhan flu when they died, and people who are merely assumed to have Wuhan flu when they died. This means that your 15 number is corrupted in the direction of being higher than reality.

    Cherry picking countries where Wuhan is sweeping through the elderly and most vulnerable population is disingenuous. It is why early reports in the U.S. made Wuhan seem so deadly, because six governors were sending Wuhan-ailing patients into nursing homes, where the most vulnerable gathered, and protected the least vulnerable from catching it. What other year, in the past decade, were people ailing with flu actively sent into the most vulnerable populations?

    This is so important I will repeat it: children are more susceptible to dying from regular flu but are virtually invulnerable to Wuhan flu (not 15 times more vulnerable to Wuhan, as you wrote). Yet our governors have protected our children and actively infected the most vulnerable among our most vulnerable group. At the very least, this skews the numbers, yet we continue to see that Wuhan, now that it is becoming as established as the common flu, now kills only 0.2% of the infected, and the common flu kills 0.1% — even with the continuing skewed reporting system.

    You know this, because we have had this discussion several times before. You are the one who refuses to admit to anyone the truth of the Wuhan flu. Because you know this, you are lying to us. You are the one refusing to admit to reality, lying to us over and over again.

    You argue emotionally, we think rationally. Your way of thinking is why panic still grips our society, destroys our economy, and eliminates our liberty, yet still has you thinking that Wuhan flu is so terrible despite it being only somewhat worse than the other flus that we have learned to live with.

    Wake up, already. Face the reality that the reaction to Wuhan flu is the real culprit, and that we are harming everyone by taking all the wrong actions to contain and control this flu. Centuries of medical lessons have been thrown out the window, and this is why this flu seems so bad to you.

  • Questioner

    Couture:

    You’re right. But who can do this work? This is equivalent to a master’s thesis in political science. This can only be achieved by support of an opposition party or force directed against the “system”.

    https://clubderklarenworte.de/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Netzwerkanalyse-Corona-Komplex.pdf

  • Questioner

    Correction: Cotour :-)

    Mr. Zimmerman, please add a correction tool for comments here. Thanks very much!

    You can do that for us, where we breathe life into your company as commentators and make the blog really interesting!

  • Vladislaw

    “If you are vaccinated against a virus then why is someone who is not vaccinated any concern of yours?

    Because it mutates. You get vaxed for the current strains.. The delta variant was not there at the start .. the longer the virus is around the work arounds it develops and mutates to new strains.

  • Vladislaw noted: “Because it mutates. You get vaxed for the current strains.. The delta variant was not there at the start .. the longer the virus is around the work arounds it develops and mutates to new strains.”

    Yes, that’s how viruses (and life) work. Still, vaccinated people should be at much lower risk to develop the disease than the unvaxxed. So, again, why the concern? I would posit that people are hysterical because it has been decades since we’ve had to deal with infectious diseases on a regular basis; not since chicken pox was common. Now a moderately-infectious, moderately-severe disease comes along, and people lose their [minds]. It’s just something to deal with, not lose liberties and freedom over.

  • wayne

    Rage Against The Machine
    “Bullet in the Head” (1991)
    https://youtu.be/zQ4aHCzML80
    5:11

    “Believin’ all the lies that they’re tellin’ ya,
    Buyin’ all the products that they’re sellin’ ya,
    They say jump and ya say how high
    Ya brain-dead,
    Ya gotta [expletive] bullet in ya head….”

  • Edward

    Vladislaw wrote: “Because it mutates.

    We are finding that it mutates fastest in those who are vaccinated, because that is where the newer mutations thrive better than the older version.

Readers: the rules for commenting!

 

No registration is required. I welcome all opinions, even those that strongly criticize my commentary.

 

However, name-calling and obscenities will not be tolerated. First time offenders who are new to the site will be warned. Second time offenders or first time offenders who have been here awhile will be suspended for a week. After that, I will ban you. Period.

 

Note also that first time commenters as well as any comment with more than one link will be placed in moderation for my approval. Be patient, I will get to it.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *